Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Porter Clan

I've known Marie and Nate for I don't know how long, but I JUST LOVE them and it's been too long.

On our way down to Kingman, we stopped in St. George to take some family photos of these wonderful people. I of course had way too much fun doing it, but I got some needed exercise in half way through the drive.

We met up in Silver Reef Utah, an old ghost town for this sesh. It was so beautiful and warm!












 Old pioneer graveyard.

Zombie Marie.







3 comments:

  1. I honestly feel you have gotten even better from when you were in Tennessee! These are beautiful Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Kash! When are you gonna be ready for some more pics!?

      Delete
  2. I love the one of the mom's hair and hair clip. These are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete